Skip to primary navigation | Skip to sub navigation

How to report a problem

If you have an urgent problem such as loud noise occurring now, you should report it immediately to Westminster City Council on the 24 hour hotline 020 7641 2000. The ‘anti-social behaviour’ line is 020 7641 3000.

Westminster Council website also has an online form to report problems directly to the council. You can use this form if the noise is not occurring right now. You can also report other forms of nuisance including light or odour pollution, waste etc using this form.

For more serious disorder, either contact your local Safer Neighbourhoods Team, or the police.

Planning Issues

You can contact Westminster City Council’s planning department directly if you suspect a premises is in breach of a planning condition or is opoerating without necessary planning permission

Or contact us directly

You can also contact the Licensing Advice Project with any query or problem and we will advise you on what action to take or who to report the problem to. Please use our online enquiry form, call 020 7706 6029 or email